|US$ 45||Price per person. This is a walking tour.|
|Destination:||San Pedro Market, Cusco|
San Pedro Market Tour Description
The San Pedro Market Tour begins at the historical Plaza de Armas for a short ‘meet and greet’ and introduction to Cusco. As you make your way to the San Pedro Market from the Plaza, you’ll stop at some favorite city sights for photos and a bit of interesting Cusco history. Finally you’ll arrive at the San Pedro Market, one of Cusco’s most bustling and colorful food and crafts markets.
You’ll interact with and learn from established market vendors, who’ve been handpicked to represent the best of what the market has to offer. You’ll meet some of the friendliest and most knowledgeable market vendors in the San Pedro Market:
- Erlinda, whose family has produced artisanal bread for generations
- Vladimir, whose family has made cultural masks for generations
- Angel, who will explain the various varieties of quinoa and other superfood grains from Peru
- Malena, whose collection of local artisanal crafts include both functional and decorative pieces
- Vilma, who serves samples of cheeses with a warm smile
- Norma, who along with her husband, has produced and sold her very own locally-grown coffee and chocolate products for 42 years!
Duration: 2 hours
Hours: Monday – Saturday from 11am – 1pm
US$ 45 per person