|US$ 195||Price per person, based on 2 travelers|
An exhilarating and awe aspiring experience all in one. Zip lining will give you a unique perspective of the Sacred Valley, as you soar over it. The zip line is a system of 7 connected cables ranging from 150 to 500 meters in length for a total of 2500 meters or nearly 2 miles!
You will be picked up from the lobby of your hotel, and taken to Pachar (Sacred Valley) near the town of Ollantaytambo, with fantastic views over the Sacred Valley and the Urubamba River. After the activity, you will be returned to your hotel.
Duration: 4-5 hours
- Transportation to and from Pachar (from Cusco) with driver only
- Zip-lining activity in private service
- Zip-line equipment (harness, helmet, set zip-line and gloves)
- English-speaking tour guide during activity
- A boxed lunch (cappers sandwich, chocolate bar, mandarin orange, dried fruit)
US$ 195 per person based on 2 travelers